Lightning Tools is delighted to announce a new bi-monthly event in the UK for the SharePoint community. We thought long and hard for a name and settled on “UK Community Day”!
The Hands On Event!
UK Community Day is a different type of event to the standard SharePoint events whereby you sit and listen to a presentation on a particular subject. UK Community Day provides each and every attendee with their own SharePoint farm accessed remotely from your very own device. You can therefore work along side the instructors to get a hands on experience. Lunch, and refreshments will be provided along with the famous ‘SharePint’ to end the day. Did I also mention that its a free event? That’d right, you won’t have to pay a penny towards it.
The first UK Community Day will be held in Manchester on the 26th November 2015. The subject for this day will be SharePoint IT Pro. The following speakers will be providing you with a wealth of knowledge:
- Spence Harbar MCM
- Neil Hodgkinson MCM
- Steve Smith MVP
- Penny Coventry MVP
- Mark Stokes MVP
- Brendan Griffiths
- Tony Pounder
- Brett Lonsdale
Learn more about the speakers here
The IT Pro day is packed with content including:
- The Role of the SharePoint Administrator Today and Going Forwards
- SQL – How to Optimize and Plan your SQL environment
- Architecture and Good Practices
- Security and Identity Management
- Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store
- Hybrid – The New Hybrid Offerings
- Upgrading – See how to upgrade your SharePoint environments to 2013 and 2016
- Troubleshooting SharePoint Common Issues and the Best Tools for the Job
- Q&A and SharePint Social
Learn more about the schedule here
Lightning Tools are co-hosting these events with partners Combined Knowledge and Intelligent Decisioning.
Registration opens on the 1st November, and is limited to 40 attendees (so be ready!)
Find out more: www.ukcommunityday.com