This simple walkthrough will get you well on your way to adding, voting and commenting on the Social Squared Ideas Web Part.
Download the beta here: Social Squared Ideas
Adding a New Idea:
- Click on the ‘Add New Idea’ Icon
- Add a Title and a Description for the new Idea
- Click ‘Submit’
- You will see the New Idea as at the top of the Latest Ideas List
- The Idea will automatically have the vote of the person who submitted it
Vote for an Idea
- Click on an Idea’s Title, this will show you the details of the Idea
- The Orange arrow indicates that we have voted for the idea, if we click on the arrow again we will cancel the current vote, We can then down-vote the idea.
- We can see the score is now at –1.
Adding a Comment
- Click on an Idea from the Overview
- Enter your Comment into the Textbox
- Click ‘Submit Comment’
- The comment will appear with the idea
- The overview will also show there is a comment on the idea