Solution Consultant (UK Based)
The Lightning Tools Solution Consultant is a key role within Lightning Tools to ensure our customers are successful with our solutions. You’ll have a wealth of Microsoft 365 knowledge and experience that will provide our customers with the right guidance with our software. The solution consultant will have the ability to understand the customers needs, provide demonstrations of our software, and ensure that the customer is successfully onboarded with our solutions through regular contact and guidance.
The Solution Consultant will be based either at our rural office location in Northamptonshire, at home, or a mixture of the two.
Solution Consultant Responsibilities
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Lightning Tools product suite and future roadmap
- Engage with customers to ensure that they are successfully onboarded with our products
- Provide training and guidance through remote meetings on our products range
- Provide technical sales demonstrations of our software to support the sales team
- Engage with Technical Support, Developers, and the Sales team to ensure that our products evolve and the customer experience is exceptional
- Microsoft Accreditations in Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for Microsoft Technology
- The ability to travel internationally at conferences and events
We’re looking for candidates for an immediate start. If you have the attributes that we are looking for, please complete the application below: