Technical Support Representative (UK based)
Do you have a passion for technology, learning innovative software solutions, helping customers to overcome technical challenges and achieving high standards of knowledge? Let’s have a conversation of how you can bring value to our team at Lightning Tools.
The Lightning Tools Technical Support Representative (TSR) is a key role within Lightning Tools. Your role is critical to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our products prior to purchase and continually after purchase. You’ll display professionalism, outstanding technical knowledge of our products and surrounding technologies such as Microsoft 365, and the willingness to achieve excellence in customer service and technical ability. You’ll be continually learning, and achieving prestigious Microsoft Accreditations. With your technical knowledge of our products and surrounding technologies, your ability to problem solve, and your customer interaction skills, you’ll be a key player to ensure our customers are successful, and that our software continues to evolve.
This position can be based within our Northamptonshire rural office which offer calm surroundings within a beautiful barn conversion, at home, or a mixture of both.
Technical Support representative Responsibilities
- Continual learning of Microsoft Software such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and the Power Platform
- Continual learning of the Lightning Tools product suite
- Providing high standards of customer service through support ticket responses, remote customer troubleshooting meetings, and web site chat conversations.
- Understanding customer needs or challenges and overcoming them.
- Creation of knowledge base articles for commonly asked questions
- Interacting with the sales team, developers, solution consultants, and the CEO to ensure our products evolve and our customers are well supported
Key Attributes for the technical support representative
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft 365 and specifically SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive. (Continual training will be provided)
- A passion for Microsoft technology
- A strong drive for learning and keeping up-to-date with industry innovations
- Willingness to travel to conferences for learning and representing Lightning Tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We’re looking for candidates for an immediate start. If you have the attributes that we are looking for, please complete the application below: