Within this training video, you will learn how to install the Data Viewer into your SharePoint Online Tenant for SharePoint and Teams.
Steps to installing The Data Viewer Client Side Web Part
To install the Lightning Conductor into your SharePoint Online Tenant, please follow these steps:
- Download the Lightning Tools Data Viewer Files.
- If you are planning on installing the trial version, please download the Data Viewer by completing the following online form: Download Here (Note: you will receive an email from Lightning Tools with the direct download link in the email).
- If you are an existing customer, you can download the Data viewer from here: Download Here
- Extract the downloaded zip file and locate the Data-Viewer-Client-Side-Web-Part-1 folder.
- The Data-Viewer-Client-Side-Web-Part folder will contain a file called ltdvxfx.sppkg.
- Meanwhile, open a browser and navigate to your App Catalog. The url will typically be: https://[TenantName].sharepoint.com/sites/appcatalog/SitePages/Home.aspx
- Within the AppCatalog site, please open the Apps for SharePoint library from the left hand navigation pane.
- Drag and drop the ltdvxfx.sppkg file into the Apps for SharePoint library.
- You will be prompted as to whether you trust the lightning-conductor-cswp-client-side-solution. If you wish to use the product, please check the check box “Make this solution available to all sites in the organization” and click Deploy.
- If you wish to use the Lightning Conductor within Microsoft Teams as well as SharePoint Online, please select the lightning-conductor-cswp-client-side-solution package, and choose “Sync to Teams” from the FILES ribbon.
9. You have now fully installed the Data Viewer Client Side Web Part!