Within this training video, you will learn how to install Lightning Forms into your SharePoint Online Tenant for SharePoint and Teams.
Steps to installing Lightning Forms
To install Lightning Forms into your SharePoint Online Tenant, please follow these steps:
- Download the Lightning Tools Lightning Forms Files.
- If you are planning on installing the trial version, please download Lightning Forms by completing the following online form: Download Here (Note: you will receive an email from Lightning Tools with the direct download link in the email).
- If you are an existing customer, you can download Lightning Forms from here: Download Here
- Extract the downloaded zip file and locate the LightningForms-Modern folder.
- The LightningForms-Modern folder will contain a file called LightningForms-spfx-command-actions.sppkg.
- Meanwhile, open a browser and navigate to your App Catalog. The url will typically be: https://[TenantName].sharepoint.com/sites/appcatalog/SitePages/Home.aspx
- Within the AppCatalog site, please open the Apps for SharePoint library from the left hand navigation pane.
- Drag and drop the LightningForms-spfx-command-actions.sppkg file into the Apps for SharePoint library.
- You will be prompted as to whether you trust the Lightning Forms. If you wish to use the product, please check the check box “Make this solution available to all sites in the organization” and click Deploy.
- Congratulations, you have now installed Lightning Forms!