If you’ve downloaded a trial of Social Squared from our website, or if you’ve obtained a trial from the Microsoft AppSource, you can experience the full-featured product for 30 days, giving you time to gather user feedback. If you require further time to evaluate Social Squared, you can request a trial extension from our friendly sales team, and we will update the expiration date on our end.
If you’re ready to go ahead and purchase the product, again contact our sales team for a quotation and invoice to pay from. After you’ve purchased, you’ll receive a license key to activate. Note that any content you have created during your 30-day trial will still be available in your tenant after you activate your new license.
This article will walk you through the steps to activate your Social Squared license.
Steps for applying a license key
- Navigate to any page where you have the Social Squared SPFx web part displayed. (Adding Social Squared to Your SharePoint Site – Lightning Tools)
- Click on Edit to put the page in edit mode.
- Click inside the Social Social Squared Web Part and you will see icons appear to the upper left of the web part. Click on the Edit Web Part icon. This will display the Web Part Properties pane on the right side of the page.
- At the bottom of the Web Part Properties pane, click on Next to view the second page.
- Enter the License Key in the License Key box, and include your Email, Organization, and User Name, if not already listed.
- Click Activate. You only need to perform these steps once to activate your license throughout your SharePoint Online tenant or SharePoint Web Application. When you renew your subscription, we will update the expiration date on our end for that same key, so you don’t need to re-activate anything.
- If you have any issues, need to obtain a trial extension license key, or want to purchase a license key, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May 2023